Would you trust your husband to buy you underwear?

My husband isn't back from renting video games, which tells me he went ahead and went to the store to get me underwear. I'm dreading this... he's either going to buy gigantic ones that I'll have to use when I go parasailing, or ones so little they'll cut of my circulations until my legs fall off... Would you trust your husband with panty buying?

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 9:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Parasailing LMAO! Oh the thought.

I don't trust him to buy much of anything for me...anything that's very specific like that, anyway. I think guys take too little time and don't want to be caught in the panties section anyway. I also think that a lot of it looks the same to them...sorta like pads and tampons, yanno? Even if you write it down and take a picture of what you need, they'll usually get something that looks similar to it and tell you "Oh but it's ALMOST the same thing though right?"

Oi.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• yep but he might get some that are like really not there lol* he knows my size and knows what i like. but say 5yrs ago would have been scared.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• my husband would bring home something i wouldn't even be able to classify as undies. they would be more like dental floss. or he'd come back with a tube top and want me to wear it as a skirt w/ nothing under it!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i would also wear the ones he bought even if they are big around the house. go buy a new pack for when you go out or ppl are over. make him feel like he did good.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Nope. He'd come back with something only Jenna Jameson could pull off (or get on)...
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• well, I can never find underware I like (I can't say, I'm going here for underware)

But last time we went, I made him pick them out. They were in those large bins, and I was like,
    "Just make sure they are Large and Extra Large!!"

my butt's kinda big since I've been prego

But I actually think he's be okay if i sent him to Victoria secret with a gift card
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Thank God I don't wear underwear!! I would hate to think of what he'd bring me. Now, he'd probably bring me some boxers. I love boxers.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have tried to get my SO to buy me them he just gets me gift cards lol he is to embarrassed lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• If I gave mine a size and cut, he would come back with that size and cut...but they would be the cheapest panties that he could find, I promise you. The man is CHEAP. I would have to explain to him that "sexy" doesn't come in a 5 pack for 6 bucks.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Are you kidding? My husband thinks entering a lingerie department would turn him into a eunuch or something. I'd trust him to follow written instructions...but he won't do it in ay event!

Answer by gdiamante at 10:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2008