I find this so dumb...

why is that children always end up in the middle of a feud... i swear if you have a problem with someone in your family and don't want nothing to do with them any more and take out on the kids who have nothing to do with it and are just inecent bystander in the whole thing then really just don't come around really... you want to make it known that your an ass well take it somewhere my child does need to be.... all i know is that some ppl need to grow the heck up and get over themselfs.. life is to dang short.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• ok
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:47 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I agree. Children should never be put in the middle of anyone's problems or fights.
    busymominmo

Answer by busymominmo at 5:56 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I agree. People have a tendency to dump their adult problems on their children.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:20 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I totally agree. They shouldnt be in the room, in the middle, or in your arms while you are fighting. Its not the place for kids at all.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:37 PM on May. 31, 2011