Work at home Help....!?!?

Does anyone know of anything to work at home that is not MLM, Mela, PPL, LBB, or direct selling... I do not care about the health products, those basket things, or want to have parties....

Anything out there where is NO Selling lol...I mean come on there has to be something...
I know im looking but wondered if anyone knew of anything yet..

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You can look into something like Lionbridge or Leapforce. Also check out Alpine Access or Liveops....good luck!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:30 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:24 AM on May. 23, 2011

• ummm? so you want a JOB.. not a business. It's really simple to just TELL people that and not get pissy because they showed you something you didn't want. google freelance work, they actually post JOB where you do nothing but what someone else wants daily.
    Anonymous