stomach Flu

My daughter hasn't drank anythign all day. She has only had one wet diaper all day. how do i keep her hidrated(sp) She has been throwing up all day n night also.

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 10:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try pedialyte
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Try the pedialyte. Also, I would give my kiddo's a wet washcloth to suck on. It helped them get some hydration as well as feel a little better if they had a fever. I would suggest that you keep up your strength and consider taking some Vitamin D supplements. That will help you to not get it.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I'm a pediatrics nurse and I think it's time to see a doctor. I wouldn't wait until morning if she hasn't had anything to drink and only one wet diaper. And I'm one that thinks people over use the ER, but I think you should go.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2008