For women over 30, how many times per month do you and your husband have sex? adult content

Like most moms, I work, go to school, do all the cooking and cleaning, hands on involved with our sons and their school and activities. I'm a little overweight, and my DH wants it ALL the time. Once or twice a week of quality is plenty for me, but he feels slighted. Am I so different?

IntuitiveMJ

Asked by IntuitiveMJ at 6:03 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes 4-5 and sometimes 20-25. It just depends on the month and how much effort we both put forth to initiate sex.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:05 PM on May. 22, 2011

• about 2x's per month. Between both of us working and working out, taking care of 2 kids and the house, we are exhausted at the end of the night. So right now twice a month is all we manage. I might be in a diff situation b/c my husband is 41, not old.. but older.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:05 PM on May. 22, 2011

• About 3 times per month because of DH's schedule, sometimes 4 - woohoo haha wishit was more but when it happens its AWESOME.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:22 PM on May. 22, 2011

• It really depends. Honestly there are times we can have it every day lol, other times we might go a whole month. It depends on our schedules, the kids, how tired we are, and how much alone time we might get.

Answer by gemgem at 6:37 PM on May. 22, 2011

• About 3 or 4 times a month. Probably once a week or so. Still really good, but we have three kids, the oldest is 4. Someone always ends up in our bed.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:26 PM on May. 22, 2011

• First off your weight has nothing to do with it (love yourself) and no a few times a week is acceptable i think....heck we moms work almost 24 hours aday inside and outside the home and we get tired. The Husband just goes to work and comes home and waits on us to cook then we have to give it up too, sometimes it's to much. You just sometimes have to say no, I do but nicely. I tell him i'm tired and sometimes he gets a little upset but there is other things you can do if your not in the mood for sex to make him happy!. Also I am overweight too and that never gets in my way but i do think about it though. Just don't put him off to the point where he might think about going outside your marriage.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:36 PM on May. 22, 2011

• My man likes to get it on first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Sometimes I wish it was less, sometimes I don't care. He's 46, I'm 36.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:41 PM on May. 22, 2011

• In a month? Probably around 20 times for my SO and I, but we don't live together yet.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:55 PM on May. 22, 2011

• On average, I'd say about 15 times a month.
    :)
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:18 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I'm 41, he's 39 and the average would be about 8 times per month. I agree with you, quality is more important than quantity.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 AM on May. 23, 2011