Pregnant and too overbearing?

I'm 19 weeks pregnant, and confused.
Me and my boyfriend have been on and off for 3 years. when we found out we were pregnant we had alot of fights, and he did alot of partying. For about 2 months now he's calmed down and we've pretty much stopped fighting. He doesnt get trashed anymore, and I see him alot during the week. Days when we dot see eachother we are always texting or calling eachother....that is except for weekends. Now its the only thing we argue about.
I don't like his brother (big partier, and sleep around even with a girl and baby @ home!) My man says he's not stupid and won't mess up what we have.
The thing is, Fri-Sat He gets upset when i call him, or tell him to call me. (I'd like to know he's not in jail or blackout out somewhere !) Is that unreasonable?
Now its to the point where he says i'm too into his business. That he loves me, but needs his own time too. I want to think that thats reasonable, but I'm alone all weekend and I'm so used to being with him that I just get mad whenever he calls to tell me he's going out.
I know im emotional because I'm p[regnant, but he tells me im too dependent on other people for happiniess. Thats kind of true, but Idk how to change that???
I feel like I should be supported with everything im dealing with and he just blows me off on the weekends.
Am i being unreasonable? Who's the one thats right? Im so confused? How should I handle this? Should I give him space, or demand he step up and spend even more time with me?
6 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

babybump18

Asked by babybump18 at 6:10 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, hormones have something to do with it. BUT it is NOT unreasonable to want to know where he is at. You do need to love yourself....You are the only one that can make YOU happy...but others can enhance that happiness. Forcing someone to be around more is not a good idea...he will resent you and the relationship will be doomed as well as YOU will always wonder if he is there because you 'forced him' or if he really wants to be. There are only two things you can control in life....how you act and how you re-act...NOTHING else. Concentrate on your baby...and making your life better for him/her. He will either step up and be there for you...or he will walk away and leave room for someone that will truly love you. :) And please remember....NO role model is better than a BAD one! Good Luck!
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 9:43 PM on May. 22, 2011