Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does one deal with a controlling; brainwashing mother against their own father and stepmother??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on May. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • Move out. Limit contact.

    Answer by meooma at 6:16 PM on May. 22, 2011

  • research pas (parent alienation syndrome). it's also called tps (target parent syndrome). there are legal actions you can take. i would give you more suggestions, but i don't know your story/situation.

    Answer by AngryBob at 6:20 PM on May. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.