Ever have those days???

Do you ever have those days you wake up, and you just want to be blunt. No beating around the bush, no sugar coating....you just want to tell it like it is and move on? I'm apologizing ahead of time...that's my mood today. I'll try to stay away from giving to many answers so as not to hurt anyone's feelings (that is not my intention at all).

As you sit here and read this....what irritates you today (if anything).

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:16 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• HALLELUJA!!!!  I feel like that allot.  I rarely, but occasionally just go with it.   Today - people who whine and cry that those of us who don't agree with them are mean and rude and bitches...Now they irritate the hell out of me.  Thanks for asking.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:19 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I just wrote a vent/question on what is bothering me...and yeah...I didn't wake up in that kind of mood, but I'm there now!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/849929/How_furious_would_you_be_and_what_would_you_do
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:21 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I did that once--to my husband. Now I regret it.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 6:22 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I have those days often then I remind myself being sweet as pie to people who are driving me crazy works best lol.

Answer by gemgem at 6:55 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I am like that most days
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 11:21 PM on May. 22, 2011