Piercing question. tmi adult content

i really want to get my nipples pierced. i'm not afraid of the pain as it's being done but how it feels after as they heal. how uncomfortable is it really? i think about how it might hurt like say wearing something tight, or even loose. i dunno. i also want to get my cl*t pierced too. but for the same reason i'm nervous. those are just areas i think would be very sensitive after, there's no way i can't get dressed! lol. if i could just wear a loose t-shirt and nothing else for a while i would, but i work so i can't.
can anyone tell me how uncomfortable it is? mostly nipples. (the other part i would do some other time, but really want also). is there any after care of the piercing, something to make it more bareable? something i can do before i go?
and no negative comments! just close and go to another question if this isn't of interest to you. thanks. no need to voice your opinion, just looking for info from people who might have it done before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Health

• Google ' The Piercing Bible '. It should tell you all you want to know about those peircings .- and some things you need to know for the clit piercing
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:00 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I would have never thought of doing it but like yourself some would but I would imagine it would hurt a little for the time being and then as time heals it you would probably be happy with the results bc this is what you really want, If this is your thing go for it. GL
    Take some Ibuprofen before you go so it won't hurt as much. Enjoy!!! :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:26 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I've had both done, and neither have done anything for me except for feel a little irritating. I eventually took them out. I never had an issue wearing a bra afterward at all. felt better than having something rubbing over your nips all day.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:06 PM on May. 22, 2011