What are the biggest problems in your relationship with your DH/SO?

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• He likes to run around and go with his buddies and doesn't really do much with the kids..

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He likes to run around with is buddies and doesnt do much with the kids

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The biggest (and only) problem is that he gets into these passive agressive moods, especially when I want to go out with a friend of mine that he doesn't like. He pretends he doesn't care and then gives me the silent treatment or comes up with these things that he's going to do (like go out with his friends until late) in order to try to bother me. I hate fighting for my right to go out with my friends. I always win though! If I give in to him, he will just continue to control that and other aspects of my life.

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He wont take pictures. He hates to have his picture taken.

Answer by housemommyto2 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The only problem in our relationship right now is distance, we live about 45 min apart from each other.

Answer by jvann1 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• well id say my mil is the biggest problem. then his lying and repeatedly getting into trouble with the law is another. hes always gettin caught drivin with no license and this time he took r car while i was showering and caused an accident thank god noone was killed and hurt seriously, just totalled my car my only means of transportation. also, him always blaming his mental illness as an accuse to why he gets in trouble and why he cant work..

• I do not trust him since he cheated 2 years ago

• were both way to sarcastic. we dont really talk about things that are bothering us until were really pissed about it. were both to stubborn to admit when were wrong.

• He wants me too much which turns me down. He has selfish moments where his happiness is the only thing that matters. He lacks of communication skills. I bring everything up when something is wrong, while he hides his head in the sand

Answer by Leens at 4:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• We have been married for 28 yrs and I just found out that he is in love with someone half his age. The freak! Anyway, now I'm left with a decision I really don't want to make. He assures me that they are just friends, so I looked on his cell phone and he texted her "I love you". Right now, I really don't want to see his fat, fat, fat face anymore!

Answer by my_daisy at 3:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008