Should I be worried?

This is our first baby. I just found out, and we go Tuesday for confirmation. I just had some discharge when I went to the bathroom. It wasn't bloody, just thick and mucus-y. I was after some a bit earlier (got shot down), but I don't know if the two are related. Should I be concerned?

mrsjon

Asked by mrsjon at 6:45 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think you should worry but if anything you should just check with the doctor you could have a urine tract infection you might get those a lil bit more because you are pregnant.
    ginger619

Answer by ginger619 at 6:53 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Lol...if it were a cause for worry, I would have been shaking for 27 months of the last 6 years. Pregnancy will change things for a while. It goes away after you deliver, but I believe it was Jenny McCarthy who had a chapter of her book titled "Niagara in my Pants".
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:15 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No. Totally normal.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 6:45 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Not a cause for alarm.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 6:47 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I agree with Ginger its normal...there are always little surprise now that pregnancy is here.
    ruqayap

Answer by ruqayap at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2011