Any suggestions on what i should buy at a Pure Romance party?

any good product reviews from you moms?

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 10:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• what the heck do those do?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• ben wa balls if they have them I love sex with them....lol

Anonymous

• i got a bunny love its like a rabbit...*which is great too* but it has two ticklers. 1 for your clit the other for your anus. Rabbits are a great buy altogher...or any clit ticklers since 95% of woman can only get off with clit stimulation
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• The female heighteners. There are a few. I think I have x-scream. It does wonders for you, and it tastes like vanilla frosting for him. I will warn you that a little goes a long way so don't just slather it on. It makes things way better for you, but when its over, if you used too much the sensation doesn't just "go away" like you would like! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Anonymous

• I would suggest a tempations party cause im a rep for them LOL but I agree ben wa balls and rabbits of all kinds are dynomite!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Ying Yu Jade Ben Wa Kegel Balls Your Cart Ben Wa Kegel exercise balls improve the muscular strength of the vagina. Each use will increase the tone of the muscles that (1) stop the flow of urine, (2) cause clitoral erection during sexual arousal, (3) rhythmically contract during sexual orgasm and (4) support the bladder, uterus and rectum. Asian women have used these for centuries to tighten vaginal and bladder muscles while providing pleasurable sensations. These are in natural Chinese jade. Jade energy is highly associated with the body qi (energy) and promote good health. They are 20 mm round, smooth and highly polished. They are pure and natural A quality

. http://calmspirit.net/jade_pearls/jade_ben_wa_balls.htm

hope this link helps more

Anonymous

• Ben wa balls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2008