Do you like your job?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 7:29 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I like my work and the company is nice. For me, everything change when I decided I never work for someone else...even if they pay me via a w-4. I work for myself and set my goals and access my satisfaction level by my own standards. So yes, I like my job. (that was long and rambling) :-)
    IntuitiveMJ

Answer by IntuitiveMJ at 7:32 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes, I just don't like my boss and he makes me hate my job at times.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:34 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:35 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I like my job because its a decent pay and takes care of things but I do not love it. My old supervisior made me HATE my job but now I am in a different department and I like it.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 7:41 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Love it!!!
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:28 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes I do. I work for a large state agency (a big state agency in Texas, a large state) We have decent benefits (though that changes every year), longevity pay, and good hours. I've got enough time to be vested for retirement. Even more important is the fact that I am helping Texas residents with vital social services.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:55 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:51 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I don't actually have one, I own a business. I have to say that it is fantastic as well. There are so many good qualities to work for yourself it's not even funny. No boss, no time limits or restriction, you make as much as you want, but the best part of my company is that it is actually backed up 100% by almost everything out there! So, the people that scream SCAM, are totally lying! How can a company on the NY Stock Exchange be a scam, not to mention it has a BBB rating of A+. It's funny because I sit, point and laugh.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:47 PM on May. 23, 2011