Lol Wow that was weird O.o

i was taking a nap just now....my boyfriend calls me to tell me something he talked about different things and i dont remember very much, all i really remember was him telling me something about clothes...a phone....and dropping off his mom and sisters and to go back to sleep and he'll call me back later

LOL anyone else do that when they just wake up from a nap while they were pregnant?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 7:40 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol too funny, i use to do it alot with my first, and with my second one on the way ive had conversations with my husband i have no idea about lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 9:43 PM on May. 22, 2011

• lol..with my first i used to talk in my sleep without knowing what i was saying and my husband would say that we would have a full conversation..lol
    ruqayap

Answer by ruqayap at 10:04 PM on May. 22, 2011

• lol i make noises in my sleep now i guess cuz my boyfriend wakes me up to see if im ok XD i haven't gotten to talking in my sleep yet though lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 10:14 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Pregnancy brain is real! I flake on stuff all the time that I would normally be on. Top of.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:53 PM on May. 22, 2011