is there any way?

To make it so you dont get Bulk mail? it drives me nuts i hate getting it!! I never even read them i just check it and hit "mark as read"

i absolutely HATE getting bulk mail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Me too, but I haven't found a way to stop it yet....Just msg that person and tell them not to send you forwards...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• yes- you go your "VIEW MESSAGES" then at the right side list you will see "SETTING" click it----it will take you to your "MESSAGE SETTINGS" this is what you need here.....i hate bulk mail too its just silly....same stuff over and over again.....hope this helps you.......good luck....

Bulk Mail Preferences
    Adjust the number of recipients that cause a message to go into your Bulk folder. (If you don't want messages ever going into your Bulk folder, set the limit to 255.)

Messages sent to this many people (or more) should go into my Bulk folder:

recipients
    Do you want your new message count to include Bulk Mail? Yes No
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No there is no way to turn off the bulk messages all you can do is as the person above suggested, set it so the bulk doesn't show in your new message count. Many people, including myself, ignore their bulk folders.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008