would you be annoyed?

If you gave your So money to go get you and him something to eat, and he came back with just food for you. and i asked him why didnt you get food? and he said im not hungry but can i put the rest of the money you gave me in for gas? and when i say well idc did you already put it in? he says Yeah... so why did he ask? would anyone else be a little bit irritated??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT
    especially because he knows that money you gave him was to be used for christmas money.. i shouldnt have even taken any out of it... im SO tight on money for christmas also...(and we dont share our money)
    Anonymous

• No, I don't see the big deal.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• They dont share money, it wasnt HIS money and he just uses it to put in for gas in his car. he should have asked BEFORE putting it in. i would be mad. especially if he knows you are tight on money...
    Anonymous

• I'd be pissed! Tell him it to consider it a loan because you need that money for other things.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I guess it would depend on how much money he used for gas. He did go and fetch you dinner. If it was the amount he would have spend on his meal I wouldnt consider it a big deal. If it was a lot more, then I would be annoyed.
    Anonymous

• and i asked him why didnt you get food

if he ate he would of spent it right get over it and stop crying it didnt bother you to dip into it to eat did it huh how dare you dip into it and than cry about it

Anonymous

• last anonymous, its MY money. what dont you get that we dont share our money? he wouldnt like it if i dipped into any of HIS money. i dipped into it because it is MY money. NOT his.
    Anonymous

• Ok, so why did you give him money to buy himself something to eat?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I would be irritated. He should communicate better with you. If he needed a few bucks for gas money he should have been upfront and honest about it. You probably would have said ok, and at least not felt like he just took advantage.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I don't really see why it would be a big deal. If you gave him money to get himself something to eat too, and he just decided it would be better to use it for gas. How much did you give him? If it's not a lot, is it worth starting a big fight over?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2008