ovulation or implantation, opinions?

I'm 21, my lmp was 5/7/11, my cycle is a advrage of 27 days. On the 18th and 19th I had brown blood in my discharge only when I wipe and a little pink in it on the 19th. I've been tired and having really bad cramps, to were I'm expecting my period to come early anyday now, and nausea. My husband and I were intamate on the 1st, 11th, and 16th of this month. He is currently in training for his up coming deployment so doctor is out of the question for 3+ more weeks. With my last pregnancy I didn't shown any symptoms til around week 5 and never had implantation bleed (that pregancy ended in a miscarriage at 9week) so I was hoping to get some opinions/ thoughts since I have a little while to go before I can take a hpt. Thank you.

usmcangel21611

Asked by usmcangel21611 at 8:34 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It can be from implantation, and it seems you have all the early signs I got with my 3rd baby. GL
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 12:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Thank you.
    usmcangel21611

Comment by usmcangel21611 (original poster) at 1:49 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Could be implantation. Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:25 PM on May. 23, 2011

• it could be implatation so i would wait a few weeks then take another test it could be too earlygood luck.
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 3:02 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thank you! I'm hoping it is cause I've been getting really emotional and my boobs are tingling but not sore, althougg it took me til 5 weeks for them to be sore last time.
    usmcangel21611

Comment by usmcangel21611 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on May. 24, 2011