Could i be pregant

Ok I'm 6 days late I'm always on time. I have took a hpt came out negative. I have been feeling like I'm going to start. Could I be prego? Idk what else to do
Last month I only spotted for one day. Its been almost 5 weeks sense I have had a peroid.could it just be to early to tell l. Somebody please help

kojaksprincezz

Asked by kojaksprincezz at 8:46 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex and are capable of having a baby, then you could be pregnant.

It could also be that you didn't ovulate on time or at all which could postpone your period. Wait a couple days and test. If still negative, you could get a blood test or just assume that you didn't ovulate. The last time I didn't ovulate, it was 72 days before my next period came.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Dang I have never had this problem
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 8:50 PM on May. 22, 2011

• It happens as we get older...we go thru our teens again...skipping an ovulation here and there which prolongs the period. Even the length and flow of the period starts to change once in awhile. Oh, and I'm only 34.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh k I'm 28
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 8:53 PM on May. 22, 2011

• The best thing to do is wait it out and look for signs. if your period doesnt come then wait til next month if there are no obvious signs of prgncy. Like, breast tendernous, sickness which contrary to the name can happen all day or different parts of the day. No little bump. Then go see ur OB. If your still not sure after waiting and test still come out neg. Go to a clinic or OB.

My periods are like clock work. If no period for me then I am pregnant and I can feel when I get pregnant oddly enough. But I have had those instants where the test come back neg but my body says yes. I just wait it out and then we next month no spotting or periods i go to see my OB. By then i am usally at the middle of the second month or at the end of it.
    ruqayap

Answer by ruqayap at 10:02 PM on May. 22, 2011

• K thanks I have been feeling sick just mainly at night my breast are tender a lil
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 10:48 PM on May. 22, 2011