My favorite family travel is cruising...what's yours?

My DH and I are taking the kids on a caribbean cruise this week and I'm so excited! No cooking, cleaning or activity planning! Just great food and relaxation...what's your favorite?

IntuitiveMJ

Asked by IntuitiveMJ at 8:48 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Travel

• Resort vacations - Atlantis was awesome!!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:49 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Going to Europe , looking at historic things, going to galleries , concerts and relaxing . I would like to cruise rivers and canals there .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• We like to take the kids on the classic American road trips - 7000 miles, 20 days, national parks and monuments, plus a healthy helping of "tourist traps" like Wall Drug and Corn Palace in SD :-D

Camping, cabins or hotels; cookouts or restaurants; hikes, sightseeing, historical or wacky - every day is different.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:31 PM on May. 22, 2011

• walking in the woods
    bambers481

Answer by bambers481 at 9:35 PM on May. 22, 2011

• My kids are still really young, and a family cruise is out of our budget for a while :(. But we're going to the Black Hills for the second time as a family. We also really enjoy camping - wish we could afford to camp across the country.
    Anonymous

• Cruising! We LOVE it! We took the girls on their first one back in December and they had a blast. We have already booked another on for Feb. 12'. We leave for Florida in 3 days for about 5 days, then dd#1 is going back down on 6/18 with my mom with me and dd#2 following on the 25th of June for another week...good times!!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:34 AM on May. 23, 2011