I will be glad when he moves out:

Hello ladies my boyfreind I have asked him to move out and he should next week I tried believe me now he is demanding and his ways sometimes on top of that a neat freck he is out now and I am hoping he does not come in wonting to still be talking about earlier I mentioned fixing my daughter @ I something to eat well he says I dont care but calls back fussing about what was in the fridge why fix something else my daughter is home schooled twice during the week and on Saturdays, her main teacher teaches her.

We will still go together but not live together Mr Kaufman cooks during the week he wonts Brittany to have hands on not just do paperwork he comes 4 to 6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays then her teacher on Saturdays 9 0r 9:30 to 2 or he may leave earlier my boyfriend I find out is jealous and to me he does not the thought to the teachers coming mind you I ride out with Mr Kaufman during the week unless he does not wont me to Saturdays we have 5 hours and Mr Bellavia we go and do certain things he even tells my boyfriend he can go along he doesn't Mr Kaufman does cook to much and I will l speak to him about that this week he has like 6 more sessions with my daughter her teacher only one more Saturday school here is out June 9th.

He has a niece who has started telling him to wash his clothes separate from ours and this morning before he left did not make the bed he does most of the cooking we would take turns washing my daughter is 18 and handicaped recently in March started with seizures that is why she is being home schooled as of April 19th he will move back in with his oldest daughther she is 22 think her son is 7 they say they do not get along now he called just now I told him he was like do you wont me to come home or stay with her well after a while I was like why dont you stay with Tiera yes Iam still mad about earlier.

He just fusses over nothing at times sends me crazy I have gotten mad with my daughter at times the wrong way she is stubborn but here lately sometimes I got enough stress and do not need more he has issues to me about food if you wont to cook something else what is wrong with that yes he helps get food goes to food banks but if you cannot and I know it live with someone then why try his daughter recently moved 3 blocks from here so he wont have far to come when he moves out but I keep saying why couldn't he of moved already with her to me she is about money its strange why he acts sometimes and uncomfortablel for me for real

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 8:52 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, girl that could drive somebody nuts. Sounds like he might be OCD. Too bad he has to live separately from you. What if he asks you to marry him? Is he open to discussing his compulsiveness? My friend just had to do the same thing. The guy broke up with her because he felt like her moving out over his nitpicking was rejection. It's a tough situation, I'm sorry to hear about that, but you and your daughter will be ok.
    IntuitiveMJ

Answer by IntuitiveMJ at 8:57 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Ok. It sounds like it will be a much better situation when he moves out.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:59 PM on May. 22, 2011