Am i pregnant or just freaking out?

Sooo, I met my SO on a dating site. We live 850 miles away from eachother, but are able to travel to see eachother. We talked for about a month before we met. I was supposed to go to NY to see him, but we ended up driving to meet eachother before my trip to his home. We hit it off....like we knew eachother forever. I ended up going to NY and within 3 days he drove to me. We started talking long term relationship from our phone conversations. When he was visiting me, he helped me organize my garage and wrote down a game plan for a business I have been thinking about starting. We were also planning for him to move in with me in about 2 weeks. Now I know this is super quick, but it couldn't have felt more comfortable. Here comes the sticky part....we had sex when I was in NY....like 50 times. The first day of my last period was April 30th and we had unprotected sex from May 6th thru the 12th. My breasts are sore and I have been a little nauseated at times, which isn't normal for me. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and again this morning and both were negative. Could it just be too early to tell? To make matters worse, he told me this past friday that he thinks there are too many differences between us and broke it off. I have told him I think I may be pregnant but have gotten no response. HELP! I have kept this all to myself and am sooo emotional. Just would love some advise. Thanks!

swimmingdeep

Asked by swimmingdeep at 8:57 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy usually takes about 3 weeks to register on a pregnancy test so you may well be or it could be that you are feeling symptoms because you're worried about it. Since you said it was May 6th through the 12th, it would still be a bit early for a test to pick up whether you're pregnant or not. Don't fret just yet, relax and chill a bit. Take another test in a couple weeks and see what happens then. That's my suggestion.
    Solera

Answer by Solera at 9:08 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Just wait another week and take a test. Maybe its too early.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 9:09 PM on May. 22, 2011