• In the Spotlight:

Best suntan lotion for 8 months old

DH and I are taking a trip (the first in our marriage) and our daughter will be 8 months old we will be going to the zoo and i was wondering what is the best kind of sun tan lotion for a child this age........background info i am highly sensitive to the sun but DH is not so i tend to over due with suntan lotion after having sever burns that ended in painful blisters

krissii

Asked by krissii at 8:59 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I go by the number and I like the waterproof lotions. They all work for me. I would go with a number 50 - 70.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:03 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i just bought this new neutrogena 70spf called wet skin for pool and beach..u can use it even after they are wet..I have used it 3times already when my dd was in the sun and she hasnt gotten any sun yet! Plus shes very fair complected so its important I keep her burn free..its about $10 at walmart
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:04 PM on May. 22, 2011

• They got a new Pink bottle Water Babies whatever it is that is 100+ SPF.
    Anonymous

• Just make sure that it is made for babies...the higher the SPF the better. Put a hat and some little shades on the baby too! ;)
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:27 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I use aveeno baby 55..I just reapply it after water or being out in the sun for awhile..cute sun hat..you could even get a cute little umbrella if its hot where your going...have fun!!!
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 3:19 AM on May. 23, 2011

• You want to get one with at an SPF of at least 15.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:58 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Waterbabies works best for us...Neutrogena and others seemed to sting her eyes.
    siren77

Answer by siren77 at 9:52 AM on May. 24, 2011