Is it normal?

I haven't had any morning sickness at all and I'm 9 weeks, I don't even feel pregnant except that I don't have a period and my boobs hurt bad and my pants don't fit me anymore. Those are the only signs, is this normal should I ask my doctor about it when I have my prenatal appointment tomorrow?

CEWarsop

Asked by CEWarsop at 9:02 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had morning sickness. Consider yourself lucky.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:03 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i had it really bad with my first pregnancy but with with one absolutely nothing.
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 9:08 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I never had morning sickness either. And I don't "feel" pregnant. The only really symptom I have is that my belly is really heavy and it makes my pelvis and hips hurt when I stand too much.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I don't know why you had to be rude and post a comment about why ask others about being pregnant just take a test, nobody is being rude to you and FYI if you don't have anything helpful or nice to say don't say it at all. You sound like a really sad, mean, and bitter person, i feel bad for your kid!
    jjb234

Answer by jjb234 at 1:32 PM on May. 23, 2011

• no i just get annoyed at stupid people who want to post oh am i pregnant and be to dumb to take a test. unless of course youre the type of stupid girl to tell your guy you are pregnant without taking a test and try to find symptoms to say that you are. but really just grow up and take a damn test. its your own fault if you're trying to trap your guy i can respond and post whatever i want to. i can be as truthful and blunt as i wanna be,. so get a life and you need to grow up and be responsible,
    CEWarsop

Comment by CEWarsop (original poster) at 3:52 PM on May. 23, 2011