Can you pinpoint your babys father from an ultrasound if you had sex with them like 1 or 2 weeks apart like i had sex with my ex i had my period after that then after i got off my period i had sex with my boyfriend they whole month of nov and then at the end of nov i missed my period i was wondering if i should tell my ex its his or my boyfriend its his i got an ultrasound and it put me around the time i had my period

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ...
    The only way to tell who the father is, is by doing a DNA in which case both will have to submit their own DNA.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:09 PM on May. 22, 2011

• If you had a period between the two partners, then I would assume it was your boyfriend's. Also, they could have given you your "pregnancy weeks" which start the first day of your period rather than the time you actually conceived. Good lord.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• that would make you 6 months - neither of them know yet?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:13 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I would talk to your doctor by yourself and see what he says that way if don't need to say something then don't.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 9:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• DNA testing is the only way to know.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:26 PM on May. 22, 2011