I have an orgasm everytime i... adult content

pee. for the past 2 days everytime i pee i have an orgasm. is that normal? its never happened to me b4.and it may sound weird but when i laught or cough i can feel my pee hole (sry i dont know the name for it) but neway, when this happens it kinda hurts a little bit. has this ever happened to ne of ya'll? thanks mamas

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:12 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Health

• Wow, sounds like fun!
    Anonymous

• Damn, I don't think its normal but consider yourself lucky!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:16 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Well, it can be a couple of things. If you clitoris is large or enlarged the stream of urine can be stimulating it. OR a large bladder can press of a glad known as the 'g-spot' emptying it can cause stimulation there. Your urethra hurting when you cough sounds troublesome, like a UTI or irritation to the area.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:18 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I agree with the PP. In fact I hold my pee, not to the point of bursting or anything, but a I gotta go feeling, for sex so I can orgasm. If I have a very full bladder then I can practically orgasm just from going.
    Anonymous

• I would definitely get that checked. Cant be fun all the time.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:25 PM on May. 22, 2011

• never heard of that I am sure women who can no orgasm period are very jealous, wow!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:40 PM on May. 22, 2011