S/o is distributing the wealth expected?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/850061/Could_my_good_deeds_possibly_end_up_back_firing

SO I wrote the question posted above.  Basically I help my sister with everything as far as future goes, college, travel, etc She's my baby sister, my only sister, she needs help I will help her.

But ever since I wrote the last question and went on about my hubby's side of the family and how I don't help them I realized a few things.  1. the have had some resentment with me, since even before the money came in. 2. Ever since the money has been flowing the little sister has been trying to be nice to me, suck up to me, call me her sister :/ 3. Their attitudes towards me got worse after the money came in.

Maybe they are jealous or resentful?:

I help my mom, she is a hard worker, but I am always making sure her house is taken care of, I call them gifts, and I make sure I do it on n occassion.  example: her plumbing needed work, mother's day I paid for a plumber to redo a lot of the plumbing. 

I help my sister, she is young, didn't have struggles like I had and I want to keep it that way.

I obviously save for my kids.  They each have a college/family fund.  They can either use it when they go to college or start their family.  which ever they chose.

I also am planning to help with my hubby's sister, who has some type of chromosomal deff and needs care 24/7

But because they all rubbed me the wrong way I don't feel the need to help them.  example: older brother asked to borrow 1k, lol yeah right, he already borrow 600 and only paid 200 of it back.....another sister asked to go on the cruise I took my fam on (I asked how she could afford it if she doesn't even work) and the list goes on.  I like to reward my family cause they helped me, but his family just dropped him, so why help them out.

and the icing on the cake.  his cousin who has 4 kids, she lives in a tiny apartment.  back when we weren't well off she used to make fun of me, call me names, etc.  Well she asked if she could move her fmaily into one of our properties...yeah sure, but you still have to pay the 2100 monthly rent that you can't even afford cause you and your hubby barely bring in anything.  wtf  I'm not a saving fund.

ertrrrr  his family bothers me.  someone alk some sense into me.  I feel like I am being caniving but idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• No, when I got my inheritance, EVERYONE was my new best friend!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Tell everyone you no longer have money....and see how they treat you. ;) The ones that still talk to you....deserves help.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 9:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Help who YOU want to help and live your life minus all the hoopla.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• idk why i let it get to me, but it makes me so angry.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 PM on May. 22, 2011