Best wrinkle cream????

I've tried Revitalift, Garnier targeted and Olay complete. None of worked too well. I'm willing to try anything. The worst are the crowes feet around my eyes, which I tried the Garnier targeted for as well as Neutrogena eye cream. I'd like an all-in-one, instead of having to buy 2 separate creams for eyes and face.
Anyone have great results with any certain brand? I'm willing to pay decent money, like up to maybe $50-60 bucks. I wish I could afford rx juvederm or whatever, but I can't.
Any suggestions appreciated! Please, no rude comments. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I honestly have great results using Curel Daily Moisture. It doesn't sting or burn my eyes, or make them water, like eye products do.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:19 PM on May. 22, 2011

• For like $52 u can get Dermalogica and u can get free samples at hair salons. Its the only one that not only works but doesn't burn my eyes. I had the $80 Estee Lauder cream but it burns so bad and doesn't glide on smoothly like my other stuff does.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:19 PM on May. 22, 2011

• curel for wrinkles? never thought they had wrinkle formula, although their lotions are great.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• It isn't a wrinkle formula, but it works great for me!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:32 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Honestly, there isn't any product out there that will get rid of your wrinkles ... a wrinkle is a crease in the skin and the only way to get rid of it is through plastic surgery. Sure, many OTC products will temporarily plump up your skin but as soon as the water from those products is absorbed, the effects go away. Don't fall for the claims. Your best bet is to use a product like extra-virgin, hexane-free organic coconut oil or 100% argan oil. These products, particularly the coconut oil, have healing properties and are wonderful for the skin. Also, avoid the sun and if you smoke, quit.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on May. 23, 2011