I am sweating soooo much more...

I am almost three months pregnant, and lately my arm pits have been extra sweaty. I know this probably sounds gross (because it is), but I am so embarresed. Does anybody else have this problem? I even use my husband's deoderant, but I apply it like 50 times a day LOL.....What is going on???

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 9:20 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hormones most likely....talk to your Dr about it.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 9:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i do to honestly maybe bc summer is almost here and are body's are changing so the smell is different than normal! Just use extra deodorant and sprays, i take like 2 bubble baths a day!!
    kainesmommybrie

Answer by kainesmommybrie at 2:16 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I have not "YET" noticed that I smell, but I can always feel and can sometimes see the wetness...Ugh, it is so gross. I told my husband that I am going to soon start putting an extra deodorant and pair of undies in my purse LOL. It is crazy how much our bodies change during pregnancy....then, the guys wonder why we are sooooo moody.....LOL
    SDA722

Comment by SDA722 (original poster) at 7:34 AM on May. 23, 2011