Anyone having severe weather tonight?

We are. I guess there was a touchdown about 2 miles from our house tonight. Sigh. I hate going to bed when the weather is bad.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:23 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in northeast Ohio, south of Cleveland & they are forecasting severe weather overnight & especially, tomorrow.
    Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 9:28 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes, we have severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch until 10pm and I'm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:31 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes, it's headed our way as well. *sigh* Time to pack the emergency bag and get the bathtub ready just in case.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:34 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Oh...I didn't mention...I'm just into Michigan above the Indiana/Ohio border.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 9:36 PM on May. 22, 2011

• A tornado hit Joplin MO, which is about 60 miles from me. St. Johns Hospital's top floor was taken out and caught on fire. The building is being evacuated right now for fear of explosion.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 9:37 PM on May. 22, 2011

• We're under a tornado watch here in WI

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:42 PM on May. 22, 2011

• We've got thunder storms and a few places might flood (the usual places in my city). DFW Texas.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 9:47 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No, apart from it being abnormally cold .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• How awful proudmom. Maybe I'm lucky I'm NOT delivering tonight (first and last time you will hear me say that LOL), because they take everyone to the basement during warnings here and I doubt the patients have a sense of humor about it.

Hopefully as many stay safe as possible. How scary!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 9:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Living in Michigan also. Awful weather heading my way as well...just heard it on the radio. At least I got a good laugh. I realized clothes were on the line and the wind is super strong out there. You should have seen my MIL and I out there trying to grab all the clothes off the line real quick...it was pretty funny.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:57 PM on May. 22, 2011