What was your morning sickness like?

dont shy away from the gory detailes

brookemhowell

Asked by brookemhowell at 9:49 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had it. Sorry
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 9:49 PM on May. 22, 2011

• HORRIBLE! I had morning sickness from day one until I pushed the baby out! The worse was when I would eat cereal.....and the milk would come back up cold! UGH! Also...NEVER eat spaghetti when you are having morning sickness...comes up through the nose.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 9:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• mine came on in the afternoons/evenings. it was HORRIBLE. if i saw stray hair like on a blanket or something there wasn't even like a second to think about puking i just puked hair grossed me out so bad which sucked because i lost a TON of hair while i was pregnant. (i have very thick hair so i was thining bad) it was horrible but since i was pregnant with twins and the sickness was SO bad i got pills to stop the puking
    agallo004

Answer by agallo004 at 9:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i had that happen with green beans today, i am NEVER eating them again!

im not 100% that im pregnant yet.
    brookemhowell

Comment by brookemhowell (original poster) at 9:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Miserable nausea from the time I wake up until waking up the next day. Not eating would make me sick and then eating would make me sick too.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:52 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I wish I had morning sickness so some of the 50 lbs I gained could've went down the table.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 10:02 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I had it every morning until I was 30 weeks then it just went, strange. It didnt last all day, but I normally couldnt eat anything until around midday.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:03 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Total hell! I was so sick with my second that I almost ended up in the hospital. I couldn't even keep water down. I was pretty miserable until I hit about 5 months with her.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:07 PM on May. 22, 2011

• horrible!!! i puked all day and all night it sucked! but the good thing was that i only had it in my first trimester!! i bbet i just jinxed that though lol
    firsttimemom733

Answer by firsttimemom733 at 10:12 PM on May. 22, 2011

• HELL ON EARTH. Really. I'm going through it now, and it's all day long. I can't go anywhere without getting sick. Bleagh.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:27 PM on May. 22, 2011