did anyone have sex before the six weeks were up?

My hubby and I have, cause i couldn't wait. LOL the last two months of my pregnancy i didn't want sex because it hurt, so once my little one popped out and I recovered a little I wanted sex, and we had it. Our baby is 3 weeks old and we've had sex 3 times already.... I know your not suppose to but did anyone else do this and nothing happen to them? I had a c section not natural

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WE did it after 2 weeks. Nothing happened.
    Anonymous

• I didn't want it for months!! I was way too swollen and sore down there to even think about it at 6 weeks, let alone earlier.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I did at 3 week after. It was fine. Be careful about birth control though. My friend was pregnant again when she went back to her six week check up! Her kids are 10 mo. apart in age!
    Anonymous

• longest iv waited was 4 weeks and thats just cause me and my SO lived in different states im usually ready after 2 and everything is always fine!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i did after acouple weeks but i used condoms
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• be careful my kids are 9 months and 3 days apart ( he was premature ) but wow was it hard at first lol its up to you if you fell like its ok than run with it good luck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• YES, WE HAVE. BUT BE CAREFUL OF THE NEXT BABY!!!
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I'm on birth control.... have been lol but we're being careful because I got pregnant with the baby I just had RIGHT after a miscarriage.... we gotta get some condoms though lol
    Anonymous

• 4 weeks but was a lil awkard.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• we waited 4 wks he was on leave and we hadnt had it for about 3 months. it was weird it hurt a little . but we used condoms
    Anonymous