How likely are you to pay for an online service to protect your child?

If you would please fill out my survey located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mommysurvey
I am trying to conduct how mommy's are protecting their kids while online and their willingness to pay for products that do so. Thanks

dschwo

Asked by dschwo at 9:55 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• I sit with him while he goes to approved sites that I have saved in his favorites on the browser. (my 7yr old) And everytime he gets on, I remind him of the rules. I do NOT allow my kids ( I have five from 27yrs to 7yrs) to have FB or anything else like that until they are 16....has to be set to private....I approve their friends on FB....NO pics of them can be posted......at 17 they can post pics but I still have PW so I have access....at 18 they should be ready to be on their own.
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 10:44 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I would not pay because I think I am the best defense. :)
    PsychicSherry

• I wouldn't pay anything. It's called supervision. My kids are 5-11 aren't even aren't even allowed to be on the computer unless doing school work.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My kids use the computer for school work and that's it. Ages 3-11
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 8:42 AM on May. 24, 2011