Discouraged?

Pretty sure 14 days past ovulation. Pink dye , said negative this evening.. :( how do you keep from getting discouraged?

I keep telling myself it's just to early still... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i told myself there is always next month when god wants you to have a baby thats when its the right time try not to beat yourself up and relax it will happen all in the right timeing
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 10:21 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Too soon. Wait until you are actually late to test. That way you don't set yourself up to be discouraged. Oh and some women continually test negative. My bff is one of them. By the time she discovered her pregnancy (via ultrasound) she was 12 weeks 4 days. Up until then she failed urine and blood tests.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:19 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I tested today and still nothing. And I know someone who is like that to, but I didn't think it was possible for me to be like that? With my son I showed positive at bout 3 weeks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Hang in there. It'll happen. Try and relax and enjoy the process
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:07 PM on May. 23, 2011

• it can just take time be patient stress can make it worse
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:21 AM on May. 24, 2011

• i was like that but wit my son i found out fast wit him just wait a few more days and try another test and if not call ur doctor.
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 2:56 PM on May. 24, 2011