What nonessential essential do you pay for every month?

For me, it's the internet. People say it's not an essential thing to have, and of course they mean you don't need it to live or to survive, but in a way I do because my education and my current job take place primarily online. This would be more difficult if I had to trek to the local library or commute all the way to my university (1.5hrs away on the interstate) on a daily basis.

I would also say Dr. Pepper, but we do cut that out of the budget if money gets too tight.

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 10:13 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Internet, Cable, Cellphones, but I am on bed rest at least 2 days a week. We rarely go out to eat and haven't been to a movie since we got married. It has been over a year since we went out to a bar or had a parents night out. I feel we should have the things that help me when I am in so much pain I can't move.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 11:21 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Internet, lawn guy
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:19 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I think internet is manditory! ;) I cut cable and onlly have internet. As far as 'next in line' ;) I would say netflix. :) (just the on-line one)
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 10:20 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Tivo
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:22 PM on May. 22, 2011

• LOL I was gonna say Pepsi. :)
    Anonymous

• Starbucks :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I have to have the internet, if we didn't then I couldn't get Hubby's permits emailed to him for his job, and then he couldn't haul any of the loads he hauls. I guess it would be satellite TV, we could definitely live with out that.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Unlimited talk, text and web on our fancy phones (in our defense, we don't have a home computer)
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Internet/cable and personal training.. oh yea gym membership and I havent been in the gym in a little over 2 months.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 10:27 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Cable, and probably my iphone bill.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:29 PM on May. 22, 2011