Why cant get pregnant

We haave been trying for over a year for a second baby. after I had my son I never had a period again I figired it was cause of the bc I was on. But when theu removed my bc I still didnt start it wasnt until I started some meds my ob perscribed to start my period again that I finally.started. But still cant get pregnant. The docs havent said it but I question if my weight gain is preventing me from getting pregnant I am 6 foot and 250 pounds

IAmWyattsMommy

Asked by IAmWyattsMommy at 10:20 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well girlfriend, as soon as u figure it out let me know because I've been trying 10 years and the doctors say nothing is wrong.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:24 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Its depresseing makes me think I sjouldnt.have more kids but we.want.one.so.bad
    IAmWyattsMommy

Comment by IAmWyattsMommy (original poster) at 10:27 PM on May. 22, 2011

• have you been keeping track of when you have been ovulating cause if you have it at the "prime" ovulation of concepion time it should work
    cwoodard34

Answer by cwoodard34 at 10:28 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Yes I been working with my ob and set up my ovulation calendar and been jeeping close.track.of.it
    IAmWyattsMommy

Comment by IAmWyattsMommy (original poster) at 10:31 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Do you ovulate? Because I just found out that I have not ovulated in the past month at all.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:32 PM on May. 22, 2011

• I was mot ovulating at first but tje last 4 months I have
    IAmWyattsMommy

Comment by IAmWyattsMommy (original poster) at 10:34 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Couldn't tell ya. There are many problems that it could be or just as simple as letting it happen. I know it is frustrating and wish I had the answers for you
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:35 PM on May. 22, 2011

• hugs

I know it is easier said than done... but you first need to take off the "stress"... fill your life with a hobby, laughter (comedy), anything that chemically in your body gets you back on track... stress will reduce chances!!!

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:03 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You need to chart to make sure you are ovulating.

The biggest issue with weight is ovulation. I weigh 3 hundred lbs and never had any issues getting pregnant but my weight does not affect my ovulation like it does some women.

CHART!!! That will tell you if you are ovulating and when the best time to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the charting. It'll really help you.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:02 PM on May. 23, 2011