How to lose 3inches off my belly?

I've giving up sodas I'm drinking more water all day and with my food.
What else can I do seems like my problem is in the belly (a small muffin top)
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Anything that works on your abs/obliques will help you. Lay down on your side in front of your couch (like someone is making spoons with you), tuck your toes under the couch, and do a sideways sit up. My first time doing them after a long time makes me feel like a complete wideload and wimp, but they really do help tighten up your sides/love handles. I am looking forward to getting my body back here as soon as the baby is born.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:51 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Whey Protein powder smoothies, 1 c. soymilk, 3/4 c. berries, ( or fruit combinations) 1 scoop powder ( I like vanilla) and take 1 Flax seed oil supplement. Have this for 1st 2 meals of day then sensible dinner, First magazine has great articles on targeted weight loss. Good Luck !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:57 PM on May. 22, 2011

• EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARDIO.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 12:36 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Zumba is great for cardio and it's fun, if your kid(s) is/are old enough they can dance too, it'll be fun for them and you can "workout" without feeling like crp for "taking time away from the kids or housework" I have it for xbox kinect and love it
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 1:31 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Running, eliptical, dance any cardio. Your not going to tone if you have excess weight....and the dreaded situps. 3 sets of 10 increasing 10 each week until you can do about 120. I wish I could say it's easy but it's not. You can get "celebrity workouts" on the net. Oh and if you have back issues no sit ups, leg lifts, but be careful.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 12:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• walk about 3 to 4 miles a day and try to contract your abs while doing so
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• K, cut out potatoes, bread, all white grains also ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:01 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Cardio. Doing sit ups won't burn fat, which means you could do a million sit ups and have perfectly toned abs...which would be hiding under your fat. Run 3 miles 3x a week.
    MrsC2011

Answer by MrsC2011 at 10:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Cut out as much sugar and lots of cardio. Doing sit ups til your blue in the face won't change anything unless you get rid of the excess fat around the middle. Believe me, I know. :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:58 PM on May. 23, 2011