Am I pregnant or is it PMS?

I have my tubes tied but my fiance are like "bunnies" if you know what I mean. I should be starting soon, but for some reason the past week I have been overly emotional!! I want to cry over the simplest thing, example: I saw a preview for a movie and almost cried (it was not a chick flick either), I was bowling with my brother his wife and of course my fiance. I was way loosing, had a headache and about cried because I was kept getting gutter balls. This is not normal for me to act this way, I am not a crier. I am not sure that my emotions are just up in the air because I am close to starting or is it possible I could be pregnant?? I have been under a little stress trying to start a new daycare; Suggestions... Thank you (And yes I know I could take a test, but I thought I would get a point of view from someone first)

imokia03

Asked by imokia03 at 10:46 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ok first of all, none of us here can tell you if you are prego or not. Get a test. Secondly, you had your tubes tied and just like me you might have a period one month or not. You might have a normal cycle for a year and then it changes along with the hormonal changes our bodies go through all the time. Stress will cause these symptoms. I have had my days too and my periods are horrible since I got mine tied almost 6 years ago. I have had moments where I thought I was but a simple test proved not. Yes, it is possible but highly unlikely
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:48 PM on May. 22, 2011

• My PMS symptoms can vary from cycle to cycle.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:09 PM on May. 22, 2011