Is my friend crazy????

So I have this friend who says she is going at 10:00 tonight to stand first in line at a place who gives christmas gifts for her kids. Do you think she is crazy? I dunno I think she is but I know she needs things too what do you think?

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 10:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If that's the only way her kids can have toys for Christmas, no, I don't think that's crazy. We do what we have to for our kids. More power to her.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• if she needs things i dont think she is crazy. ... if she didnt need them i think shed be a mooch but if she does i think thats good, its helping her out.
    Anonymous

• I applaud her she is doing what she has to for her kids kudos to her

Anonymous

• i think it's crazy that she is going so early cause what are the chances that other will be in line too. probably not til morning and she could of just gone around 5-6 to get in line. i went to a harry potter thing and i did the same. i was the only person in the parking lot all night and the other person showed up at around 4-5 in morning the rest showed up at 6. but it would suck if she missed out cause she didn't get there soon enough.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• If that is the only means of a good Christmas for her kids its not crazy. Working hard for your kids is definately not crazy. I would do the same if I had to.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I don't think it's crazy. I think it's the desperate act of a loving mother who wants to make sure her kids have Christmas and has no other way other than this to give them one. Yeah, she will probably be there all night waiting with nobody else in line, but then again, think how she will feel if she DOESN'T go tonight, there are other people there tonight, or they get there before her in the morning, and they end up running out before she gets anything...

I hope that she's able to get things for her babies! My heart goes out to her!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have waited in long lines for several hours for tickets for concerts, so it would bother me a bit to wait in line for days on end for toys for my child for Christmas if it was the only way I had of guaranteeing presents for them. More power to her, why not take her something to drink or hold her spot so she can go pee, or heck, a blanket if its cold outside, support her efforts in some way.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Not crazy at all. Obviously her children mean the world to her and she's willing to sacrifice that much time in the cold even to make sure they get a Christmas. Kuddo's to her.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008