Does celtrixa work?

laytonsmommy011

Asked by laytonsmommy011 at 11:00 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Well, it's a scam. Here is what I found online regarding complaints:

WATCH OUT! Hydroxatone has done it again! The FREE trial SCAM! They are spamming up tv stations like crazy, plus I've also heard it on the radio. They have launched a full assault on American women, BEWARE!
    How the scam works-
    Celtrixa, aka hydroxatone (look at the bottom of the bottle near the cap, it says hydroxatone), baits you with the popular free trial scam. you call the number, believing that it is some "special" they are doing to introduce the products. We've all gotten tons of free samples of new products (I myself go to walmart.com/samples every month. this month, crest is giving away free samples of their new 3d white strips. check it out at walmart.com/samples)
    Anyhow, they will first talk really fast on the phone. if u listen, ull discover that they are rambling the special terms they hope u dont notice.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:11 PM on May. 22, 2011

• My mom used to say "if miracle creams worked, there wouldn't be fat people, bald men, or flat chested women".... I think that pretty much nails this stuff, Bio-Oil works pretty well, doesnt get rid of them but if the skin is well hydrated they look better.
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 1:26 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I have never heard of it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:59 PM on May. 23, 2011