Okay so im engaged....but crushing on a guy......help adult content

Okay so I'm engaged now, although we hardly see each other because he wants to choice his friends over me and my child... He wants to be in the military but has a problem with solving any relationship problems between us.. One day at work i met a guy (judge all you want only god can judge me) but hes 33... im 19 personally i don't see them harm in a little flirting ya know as long as it doesn't go very far... well he pulled that whole "kiss me on the cheek thing but turn to where you end up kissing his lips" kinda trick. I didn't get mad like i thought i was going to.. now we have been talking for about 3 weeks... he treats me so much better then my fiance, hes interested in my child... but im scared to drop my peice of crap fiance... im scared of change i guess you could say, im scared to lose him then turn around and be alone... im sure some can under stand... please help me just advice...

proudmami92

Asked by proudmami92 at 11:10 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Break the hell up with your fiance before its too late. If he acts like this now, it'll be worse in the future. Be single for a while. Talk to this new guy, and see if it goes anywhere, but just talk, stay single, get your head straight and stuff.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:06 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I'd probably break up with my fiance and be alone for awhile. It sounds like you're confused and need time to figure out what you want before hopping into another relationship.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:13 PM on May. 22, 2011

• No, you can't marry your fiance. He's a loser for treating you like crap. Don't make the mistake millions of women do every day! Do you want to be treated like crap for the rest of your life or do you want to take the chance with a nice guy? Also, I'm sure if this guy treats you like shit, he does your kid too.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:26 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Your not ready for marriage yet if your thinking about another guy like that. Do not get married unless your sure and don't be forced into it
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:07 AM on May. 23, 2011

• You already notice the man you are engaged to is not serious, so you may not want to marry him already knowing this much about him.
    Get to know this other person and make your decision after a couple months.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:12 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Obviously you are interested in the 33 year old and I can see why. He's not immature like the younger guy you are engaged to, he's probably been there, done that. I am engaged to a guy 10 years older than me for the same reasons plus, you know, I love the guy. Anyway, I would tell your fiance that you need a breather and test the waters with this other guy.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:14 PM on May. 22, 2011

• the problem is my fiance wants to be married before june 15th (military money issues) bt i can't get this guy outta my head, hes always there...
    proudmami92

Comment by proudmami92 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Do NOT let your fiance push you into a marriage by June 15th if you're not totally 100% committed to the idea. I'd dump him. Don't be afraid of being alone if things don't work out with the other guy; alone time is good for your soul and will help you get a better perspective.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:20 PM on May. 22, 2011

• i understand... im scared of change, i've been on and off with my fiance for 6 years now, i've always planned on being with him....but things have changed, he treats me bad, i have to beg for time, he ignores me then denys it, he hangs out with people that talk crap and me and doesn't stand up for me ... so confused... cuz i love him so verey much...
    proudmami92

Comment by proudmami92 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You should not get married unless you are 100% sure you want to marry him. GL!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:40 PM on May. 22, 2011