MY dh is driving me crazy.

Am I wrong for wanting him to help me around the house, 10 minutes a day. Yes he works but rarely helps me with the house or our 8 year ds who is Autistic and ADHD. I ask him and he acts like I am asking him to go the china and back. I have wide spread chronic pain most of the week and nothing helps. There are days that I can't even move without falling and then I can't get back up. I am just frustrated. It doesn't matter if it's his day off or not.

sweetangie79

Asked by sweetangie79 at 11:38 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you should sit down and have a one on one conversation with him about how you feel and what you can both do to improve the situation and lessen stress on both of you. Good luck! I feel for you, Mama.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:41 PM on May. 22, 2011

• My DH works and I stay home with the kids; he does very very little around the house, although he cooks our evening meal more often than not. But that's all. I do all the cleaning and tidying and child-raising. Six kids and he's never even changed a diaper! Just saying, I sypathize! *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:40 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Argh, men seem to be useless sometimes you know? I had to work my man up to things. Like I got him to start cooking on Mondays. Then I moved it to Mondays and Saturdays. Start small, make it permanent like on such and such a day, you are going to do this. Every week. then up it every week or two until you have him trained!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:41 PM on May. 22, 2011

• DH called me on his lunch break and we talked about it. He said he didn't realize I was upset and that he would try harder and he would make sure I am getting more rest and more help from him and our DS. Thank you both ladies.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 3:44 AM on May. 23, 2011