Thinking about a threesome?...not a question adult content

DON'T DO IT! DH and I have been married for a long time. For the past year he has had a fantasy about seeing me with another man. I struggled with the idea because our marriage bed has been undefiled. It became all he talked about. The Bible says to please God rather than men. I disregarded that and gave in because I wanted to please my dh so badly. We had a threesome last night. It was AWFUL! His friend and I performed oral sex on each other, but did not have intercourse. My dh didn't even get erect. I was infuriated! I had struggled so hard before reaching my decision to go through with it, I wasn't even attracted to his friend, and I comprised my relationship with God--FOR HIM!! Then he can't even get it up????
I made his friend leave so we could talk. He said reality was alot different from fantasy and he realized that he didn't want another man touching me like that. He cried and cried for hurting me like that and begged my forgiveness (which I gave).
When I was with both men, I felt like the lowest form of humanity. So if any of you are thinking about doing this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it LOTS of thought. It's something that can never be undone.
Sorry this was kinda long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. My husband has occasionally brought up the idea, but I refuse to even entertain the idea of this. Remember, we all sin and Jesus has paid the price for our sins. All you have to do is ask and you will receive forgiveness. Good luck in your relationship with hubby and with God. *hugs*
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:46 PM on May. 22, 2011

• Ugh, sorry about that. Yeah, I won't be doing that and I've heard that for some it totally rocks but not for me. I'm glad your man apologized.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:43 PM on May. 22, 2011

• You should write a journal about this. One almost never hears the stories of those for whom the choice turned out to be a mistake.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Wow..your man let u do that??? THAT was his fantasy??? I would never do that...it would make me feel slutty. My mans fantasy is for me to like make out with a girl hardcore and he would watch. Which I would never do...not just because I'm not even lesbian and Im not that type of girl but because I know that goes against God's rules...so yeah but I mean that's good that he apologized.
    Babygirl760468

Answer by Babygirl760468 at 11:56 PM on May. 22, 2011

• love you signNot a good idea to bring man or woman into your marriage.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:14 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Thanks Kword. I have begged God for forgiveness and I know He is faithful and just. DH was very remorseful...I can't stress that enough. I told him to ask for God's forgiveness too, but I don't know if he will. He's been out of church a while now (and it shows). I want my dh to be able to forgive himself, but I know it will take him a long, long time. He will punish himself greatly over this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 23, 2011

• im sorry to hear that!!! i couldnt ever do it even if he begged me!!! i dnt think he would ever ask me nething like that tho bc he knows id smack him for asking lol! im actually kinda glad ur man felt bad after he realized how it made u feel!!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:56 AM on May. 23, 2011