Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I haven't seen my Mother in 20 years

I have looked some but I haven't had any sucess, I have tried a PI with no luck. Any suggestions? One of my attorney friends said for me to get online and plug her SS and DL number on the different websites till I find her. Anyone have any idea's on what websites might work?

Answer Question

Asked by sweetangie79 at 11:52 PM on May. 22, 2011 in Relationships

Level 18 (5,741 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • if you know her name, try facebook.

    Answer by kgrine at 12:57 AM on May. 23, 2011

  • Just go on google and type it in and see what comes up. Try Facebook.

    Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:38 AM on May. 23, 2011

  • Facebook and google were no help. I need a site that will let me use her SS and DL numbers. She left when I was 12. I lived with my father, her ex husband for a year and then moved in with her parents. Her son and her parents have passed away. I am now mentally stable enough to deal with whatever may happen if and when I see her again.

    Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 2:50 AM on May. 23, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.