Family Issues

Ok so here's the deal. My sister is a pathological liar. I swear she can not tell the truth EVER!! She supposedly broke up with her verbally and physically abusive bf and she moved in with me and my mom. Because me and my sister don't get along because of all the lying she's done in the past I moved out. But I have found out she is still talking to him and sneaking around seeing him and planning on moving back in with him with her son and their unborn child!! She's insane. Apparently any guy is better than no guy for her. I worry about my nephew and my unborn nephew. If it was just my sis I'd sit back and say fine do whatever you want. DHS has already been involved in her life several times, but nothing has happened. Apparently nothing will until something awful happens to her son!!

My question is, do I keep my mouth shut or let my mom know that she's still apparently with this guy and has probably had him in my MOTHER'S HOME where my mom DOES NOT want him ever?? What do I do?? What would you do??

MommyNMay

Asked by MommyNMay at 12:22 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• i would let the mom know she doesn't need all that drama at her house either!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:24 AM on May. 23, 2011

• It's so crazy and frustrating!!
    Thanks!
    MommyNMay

Comment by MommyNMay (original poster) at 12:26 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Hey well your sister is alot like me (with the bf thing)....I guess I could get where she's coming from. Its her babys daddy and well its hard to get over someone like that....but lucky for me my man has changed his ways...but I mean I don't think you should tell ur mom..that should be ur sister's responsibility. Even though u don't get along just talk to her and tell her not to bring the guy to the house where ur mom is at. But if she's gone back with the guy despite how he treated her ur not gonna be able to change her mind...(trust me I know so)...but yeah just don't say anything. She may be ur sister but then again its her life too.
    Babygirl760468

Answer by Babygirl760468 at 12:36 AM on May. 23, 2011

• True it's her life. But when she's putting her child in harms way and bringing people in my mom's house who aren't supposed to be there then what. I'm just supposed to sit back and wait and see what kinda dumb thing he pulls next with my nephew?? And I get the baby daddy thing, but she does this with every jackass bf she has, kid or not! My unborn child's father was a douchebag and treated me bad, I was dumb for a bit but wised up quick
    MommyNMay

Comment by MommyNMay (original poster) at 12:40 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Personally Id tell your mom, then discuss weather you guys were going to call DHS and report that she is putting her kid(s) in harms way! Or at least she wil be!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 12:46 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I would tell my mom so fast!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Tell your mom
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:07 AM on May. 23, 2011