Just a silly question...

My hubby thinks I am "out of the ordinary" for pregnancy. He (God bless him) tries very hard to, but doesnt understand my mood swings and doesnt understand my heartburn and all of the other crazy things that happen to me (and nearly every other woman) during pregnancy. So I guess my question to you all is can you tell stories about your pregnancy? What made you laugh, cry, mad....? All of the physical ailments pregnancy brings on to you? He can only compare me to his ex...but she is crazy all of the time so it probably didnt ever register as "abnormal behavior" with her. (she does things like ram into his car with hers when she doesnt get her way and a whole other slew of things I wont get into lol)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well for me its not so much of a crying thing but when we go out in public and someone pisses me off by being stupid I lose my patience real quick and tell them that they are either being or sounding stupid and if someone is walking so slow in front of me and taking up the whole isle or walkway with them and there 5 shopping partners I'll blurt out get the hell out of the way your walking so slow. I know it sounds mean but for me my bladder is a ticking time bomb before I have to stop and go pee plus I have things I need to do not lollygag behind slow ass people all day long lol
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i had REALLY bad heartburn and my hubbs and my mil knew to get me something for it or i would literally hurt them!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Best one that comes to mind - I was 37 weeks to the day with my first child. Had a doctor appointment that day, everything was fine, dr guaranteed there was no way I'd be going into labor anytime soon. DH mentioned he'd been craving deviled eggs, and reminded me I had my cravings, it was only fair for him to be able to enjoy his. Okay, fine. He left for work that night and I made him 36 deviled eggs - 18 eggs. He got home from work around 2 am, and I sat there and made him eat his deviled eggs. How the man ate that many eggs without throwing up, I don't know.

5 hours later, my water broke. My son was born that night.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I cried about everything.... literally. I was convinced while I was pregnant that my husband didn't love me anymore... and he never even showed signs that he didn't. lol when he went to work i would cry because he was leaving me
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I cried over everything. If I was watching Discovery health channel, and a baby was born, I'd burst in tears, and say, Thats going to be us! It was quite funny. Plus when we'd pass taco bell, then mcdonalds, I would want something from both of the places, and he would have to get the same thing, or else I would feel fat, and throw a fit, the funny thing about that is, our son is 6mons now, and my husband gained 200lbs from fast food, and I didn't gain any. lol. GL with your hubby & pregnancy!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Mine were physical. My hands would fall asleep all the time. And the baby sat on my sciatic nerve so my leg hurt like the dickens most of the time. To the point where I couldn't walk. It was horrible
    rmattes

Answer by rmattes at 11:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i would cry and laugh at the same time (my husband code named it "crapping" which warented him a smack upside the head) because my hormones were so shot that i literally could never pick just one. I'd run through three or four different emotions in 5 seconds and my husband (poor thing) wouldnt know what to do lol. Example: They messed up my order at mcdonalds one night, i threw a tantrum cussing and screaming for all of 30 seconds started to cry because all i wanted was a damn cheeseburger with no onions, then, tears still streaming, i laughed at how ridiculous i was. lol dont feel bad we ALL do it.
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I was very happy throughout my whole pregnancy EXCEPT two times. One being that I chunked a bowl at my poor husband in a raging fit because he had me super peed and Two being that another time he had me super peed (I was also on steroids for a rash so I blae them and hormones) I threw a flash light at his head. Luckily I did not hit him either time and I'm sure those devlish acts of violence ewre due to the pregnancy. We laugh about them now.
    Anonymous

• I never slept right.I also was very very protective of my unborn child.I sat nest to someone in the movie therater that had a bad cough. After a half an hour he got it and understood that that person making me sick. Sure enough, I got such a bad bronchitis. He could not understand why I was making such a big deal. Also, the heartburn was awful. I hated the smell of chicken. I only craved cheeseburgers. I also hated Pizza. Some women will say I nver craved anything. BS. Man they are so full of it.............................
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I had AWFUL heartburn.

And I cried about everything. I remember there was a good kleenex commercial once that really got me going. Dh got a big kick out of that one. But honestly I cried at pretty much every show that would come on.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008