For those of you who had c-sections.......

Did you have a lot of cramping and pains very early in pregnancy? I had a c-section with both of my girls and there were 5 years in between them. When I was pregnant with my second I was worried about a miscarriage because of hte cramping and pains but everything was fine. I had a friend tell me that she had the same thing after her c-sections as well. My husband and I are trying for number 3 and now I have been having the cramping and a few sharp pains here and there so I was wondering if anyone else has experianced this as well. Thank you!

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 12:39 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hi I have had two csecions and mine was only a year apart I also has the cramps and sharp pains and my dr said it was just my body doing wat it was suppose to after a csection so good luck
    Littlemomma174

Answer by Littlemomma174 at 12:54 AM on May. 23, 2011

• i never had that and i had two c-sections i would definitely get that checked out.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:42 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I had five c-sections, but I recovered pretty quickly and never had any problems. You should talk to your doctor asap just to be safe! Good luck! ;-)
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 1:11 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Not at all. I have two very uneventful c-sections. (If that makes sense)...LOL... No cramping, no bleeding, nothing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:14 AM on May. 23, 2011

• well iv only had 1 c section but even after that i still cramp kinda bad sometimes i havent been pregnant a 2nd time though
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:42 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I've had 4 c-sections, and after each of the first three when I got pregnant, I never had any cramping or pains beyond normal muscle-stretching.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:52 AM on May. 23, 2011