I am a pregnant MONSTER!

I haven't been sooooo moody like this ever! I don't know if its the heat thats doing it or my hormones or the mix of both. My fiancée and I get into these huge arguments about nothing and it makes us both upset. Which we used to rarely argue. Also if I can't get something my way, then I am just going to have an attitude. I haven't acted like this since I was like 3! And any other time I'm just bipolar, moody then happy then mad then sad, its like a roller coaster. I'm a monster! Anyone else who is pregnant is somewhat like this? Or is it I'm just acting like a snobby and bratty adult? 

Info I forgot to put in-*This is my 1st child and I am in my 7 month*

Kaitlin123

Asked by Kaitlin123 at 12:42 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your hormones must just be way out of whack. Is this your first child?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:45 AM on May. 23, 2011

• You in the 1st trimester? That's how I was too but once my hormones leveled out I was cool =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:46 AM on May. 23, 2011

• No your fine. I should be saying am I ok because I'm not even pregant and I sould like what you've been lol moody and we've bee having little arugement over stupid stuff too. I hate it. Its ok you'll get ovet it when the baby comes home then there will be other things that drive you crazy then too until you get used to it having the baby around and getting your body back. Is this your first?
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 12:47 AM on May. 23, 2011

• im 19 weeks and i act the same way..lol..i was "normal" with my first one
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:16 AM on May. 23, 2011