do you think my fiancee is cheating?

we are having a baby in march and we used to have sex almost everyday and now it is everyday, but he goes out to his autobady shop alot alone at night and tells me he is working on his race car but everytime i am there it looks the same to me. now he says it is all stuff on the inside he is working on but, do you think he could be cheating? or does he just need time for him before the baby comes? i have never thought he would cheat so i never questioned it till now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• You know him better than anyone on the internet could..
    Why don't you go out and join him?? I'm not suggesting you "surprise" him to see if you can catch him in the act, although that's certainly one way to do it.. But why not just go hang out with him for a little bit and see what he's doing??

And no, I don't think he "needs time for him before the baby comes".. He should always have hobbies. This is something he should be able to do after you have babies, although he very well could be trying to get as much time in as he can now, because he doesn't want to take away from the baby - in which case, you have a pretty stand up guy.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 11:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Well, maybe he just wants some time alone, because when I was pregnant I got quite moody, and my fiance always found reasons to ecscape lol. He probaly isn't cheating. I wouldn't worry about it. GL.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i do go visit sometimes but i work earlier then him, when he is home we go to bed at the same taime i try to wait for him but it doesn't always work... and thanks Liyoness, he is building a go cart for our son and wants him to race too so he may just be trying to get it done.. i wont worry too much.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you need to worry. That's not sufficient proof that would normally make a woman worry to me. If you are having sex everyday and he's cheating that would be a task and a half on his part. If he shows no other signs such as having a hard time getting off or staying up. Change in behavior or anything then you might want to make sure. For the most part just keep an eye on things and don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like it might be someplace he goes to "meditate". I wouldn't worry unless you really find a reason to. If he's not acting differently towards you, he might not be cheating. You can just mention that you would prefer he didn't work on his car late at night.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• yes kick him out. you're better off without him.

Anonymous

• This anon person is posting in every site and trying to cause problems and drama. Get off the internet anon and find something better to do with your pathetic life. You should be ashamed of yourself. Get a hobby, or better yet, a friend. Your obviously bored, lonely, and angry at the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The best thing you can do is communicate your feelings to him. His answers and body language should tell you everything you need to know. I am not saying to ask if he is cheating, but maybe say that you feel like his is avoiding coming home and ask if he is dealing with anything (like the stress of becoming a father and whatnot).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• if you have doubts just go check up on him.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Are there any other signs that he might be cheating. Is he distant, does he worry that you are cheating, or do you just have a weird feeling?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2008