Are you happy with what Obama has done with our country?

Remember this is just a question. No bashing, just asking for your opinion.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:22 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I thin he has spent a CRAZY amount of money n his solution for fixing it is by now paying us military ppl but i dnt see his paycheck getting cut!!!! I think hes done n ok job seeing as to how the country was when he took over i think he is still inexperienced though.
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:32 AM on May. 23, 2011

• You mean what he has done TO our country.

HELL NO I am not happy with anything he has done. We are going to be cleaning up this mess for YEARS to come!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 23, 2011

• The Obama administration (happy anon?) is ruining this country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on May. 23, 2011

• owww! something just stuck me in the eye and i'm bleeding!!!....no, not happy.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:28 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I don't know what he has done 'to' our country, but I don't like a vast majority of the things he has done while in office. Admittedly, I didn't really expect to anyhow. Every president makes some good decisions, and some bad ones too. You just hope that the good ones outnumber the bad and that's all a matter of opinion. My opinion is not favorable.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:14 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Here's the thing people forget,

Hate to disappoint you, but SOME of use never thought he was a "king" to begin with.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:22 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Is this a trick question?
    NO, not at all.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:07 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I am not happy at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Obama does not represent me what so ever and what he is doing to this country is worse than any other President we have ever had and this includes President Carter at least Jimmy Carter has a kind heart, Obama is nothing but a dumb ass.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:10 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I can't blame the direction this country has gone on one president and a two year timeframe. It is far too complex.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:13 AM on May. 23, 2011