• In the Spotlight:

Chilli makes me sick for over 2 months

and it does my DH as well. I am not pregnant and neither is dh. LOL  Anyone else have this issue?  It's only canned chilli, I get the runs and so does hubby, maybe it's fat in it?

sweetangie79

Asked by sweetangie79 at 1:30 AM on May. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Could be the spices or preservatives - try making your own.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:44 PM on May. 24, 2011

• No, but your question is confusing. Are you living off of this chili? What kind of sick? (vomiting, diarrhea) Did you eat it once and you've been sick ever since? Did you make it, or eat it at a restaurant? Is it something you continue to eat?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:32 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Music that is funny.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:41 AM on May. 23, 2011

• I think it's something else in your diet, unless you are eating it everyday.... I'm confused also
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:56 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Not eating it but every now and then and it's canned chilli. It usually gives me the got to go's, and bad heartburn.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 5:42 AM on May. 23, 2011

• Spicy food can do that to you. Plus, all the crap they add to processed foods are horrible for your system. I'd stop buying that stuff, frankly. I'm not trying to be rude or funny, but any foods that make me feel like crap afterward I avoid. I don't see why you'd continue to eat something like that expecting different results. If your husband has the same problem (as you said in another question), stop buying it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• If you have an adverse reaction every time you eat it, why do you continue to eat it? J/W I know if there is a food that doesn't bode well in my digestive system, then I stop eating it!
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 2:01 PM on May. 24, 2011

• My husband and I no longer eat it. I just wanted to know why I get sick when I was eating it.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on May. 24, 2011